• Indication of hours and minutes
• Material: 316L steel
• Size: 24 x 24 mm
• Glass: “sapphire” glass with geometrical facets
• Bottom clasp: with four side screws and safety closure
• Crown: 316L steel set with 1 rose cut black diamond
• Gemstones: 57 colourless diamonds 0.38 ct approximately, quality range: colour D-G, clarity VS-SI.
• Water resistance : 3BAR/3ATM
• in mother of pearl, without markers with applied logo at 6 o’clock
• Hands: pink gold plated, sword shaped
• Electronic quartz movement powered by
• a 1.5 V, 3 years life battery .
• Calibre: ETA E01.001 Swiss Made
• Size: 11 mm diameter, h 2.5 mm
• Frequency of the quartz: 32,768 Hz
• Number of rubies: 3
• Strap: pure silk satin, dark green
• Clasp: 316L steel closure
POST-SELLING WATCHES MAINTENANCE
To maintain the sheen of the watch and metal bracelet, we recommend using mild soap and rinsing thoroughly with warm water. Dry with a soft cloth. We recommend this being done also after a swim in the sea or pool.
It is advisable to avoid direct contact with solvents, detergents, perfumes and cosmetic products, which might damage the case, seals, bracelet and/or strap.
It is advisable to protect the watch from falls and shocks, which could not only seriously damage the finish, but might affect the mechanical functions also, as well as the water resistance and accuracy of the watch.
Temperatures above 60° C and below -10° C , sudden changes in pressure, density and temperature, magnetic fields, and many other factors can affect the accuracy of the watch. If you note any irregularities in operation, the watch should be taken to an authorised Dolce&Gabbana retailer.
The Dolce&Gabbana watch is a high-precision timepiece. Despite the care watchmakers have dedicated to making it, the influence of magnetic fields, sudden temperature change and even the lifestyle of the wearer may result in minor irregularities. To ensure optimal operation, it is recommended that a comprehensive inspection be effected every three or four years. The owners of the watch can benefit from a global network of Dolce&Gabbana retailers, which alone are authorised to carry out operations on the watch. In the same way, for the electronic quartz movement, it is recommended that the battery be replaced by an authorised Dolce&Gabbana retailer, which will at the same time check the proper functioning and water resistance of the watch.
During maintenance, the battery and any electrical parts are collected and disposed of in accordance with current regulations.
Shipping and returns
We remind you that this information does not apply in the case of pre-orders, personalized items, and items from the Food&Beverage section. You will find information on returns and delivery times in the respective product data sheets.